Sportstec in partnership with UNICEF and the Department of Basic Education, have conceptualised and implemented various sport for change models to assist South Africa with systemic solutions, including:-
- Using sport as a vehicle to address various social evils including violence, teenage pregnancies in some of the 500 most vulnerable schools in the country.
- Supporting the implementation of the a national strategy focusing on developing school physical education and sport.
- Capacitating educators on delivering physical education and school sport.
- Participating in the conceptualisation of the S4D YL programme aligned with Department of Education’s GMBEM programme using sport to address life skills in high schools targeting 10000 young leaders.
- Innovating solutions for sport delivery within farm schools creating models for using sport as a tool for rural community development.